- Just another experiment of personal website.
- All data are stored on Notion.so and rendered with Next.js & SSG.
- Forked from ijjk's brilliant repo.
- Blog theme courtesy of my friend Shu.
- Squarespace & Cargo are expensive while Ghost & Wordpress are overkills.
- Notion is so great and I have been used it as my personal database for 2 years.
- Editing on Notion and zeit.co will SSR(generated) with caches, cool huh?
- I hope the photo albums could encourage me to regularly sift through the precious moments from the mundane days.
- Of course I hope the new tool could help me pick up the habit of blogging.
So what are you up to?
- Learning Investment
- Digging deep into myself
- Constantly delivering 30-day projects 🍅
- Keep the habits following the 2-day rule
Your quotes for the new year (decade)?
- "Your body is your mind." — Someone
- "Love all, trust a few, harm none." — William Shakespeare
- "If you aren’t content along the journey, you won’t be content at the destination." — Jeremy Lin
- "Motivation is what gets you started, but it's habit that gets you going." — Jim Rohn
- "By developing your discipline and courage, you can refuse to let other people’s mood swings govern your financial destiny. In the end, how your investments behave is much less important than how you behave." — Benjamin Graham